Let Us Answer All Your Bathroom Remodeling Questions
At Tops Kitchen Cabinets & Granite, our experienced team has been helping homeowners transform their drab old bathrooms into a unique oasis escape. We carry high-quality materials for a remolding service that matches your style preference. Our team and the contractors in our network have the knowledge and experience to help you maximize the space in your bathroom or master bathroom, so not only will your new remodel look stunning it will also improve space and functionality. Our team is here to help inspire you with a wide range of materials, styles, and services. When you’re getting ready to start your bathroom remodeling project, contact our experts today.
What Features Should I Plan to Invest Most?
There are several elements to consider when designing your bathroom remodeling project. The amount you invest in each particular element is dependent on your personal preferences. Some homeowners may value additional storage space. Others may prefer a larger tub. However, certain upgrades will help to improve the value of your home more than others.
- Cabinets – Cabinets are normally one of the best return on investment when remodeling your bathroom. Every homeowner is looking for additional storage space and added cabinet space in the bathroom is a great feature for potential homebuyers.
- Countertops – Luxury countertops made from granite or quartz material add style and luxury to your new bathroom renovation. New countertops are always a must-have for homeowners and buyers.
- Sinks – Finding the right sink to fit your space is essential. There are various options that may increase the investment, including installing him-and-her sinks for your master bathroom.
- Handles – The right handles add the finishing touch to your bathroom remodeling project and can tie the whole room together.
How Long Does a Bathroom Remodel Take?
There is no tried and true timetable for a bathroom remodel as it can vary substantially depending on the extent of the remodeling project. Simple appliance replacements, such as sinks and toilets, may only require a day or two. However, if you’re doing a complete remodel, your contractor may have to move walls and electrical outlets, which could extend the timetable to weeks or months. Luckily, most contractors can give you an accurate timetable for your remodeling service. Choose a reputable and licensed remodeling contractor to ensure the best results!
What is a Full Bathroom Remodel?
The beauty of a bathroom remodeling project is that it can be customized entirely to suit your needs. There is no one-size-fits-all approach. However, it may be more convenient and cost-effective to complete your bathroom remodeling project all at once, instead of in phases. A licensed and experienced remodeling contractor will work within your budget, timetable, and needs to transform your bathroom. A full bathroom remodels normally includes:
- Shower/ Tub Replacement
- Lighting Installation
- Flooring Installation
- Cabinets Installation
- Countertops Installation
- New Faucets
- Vanity Replacement
- Toilet Replacement
How Can I Prepare for a Bathroom Renovation?
A bathroom remodel can be a rather large interruption for homeowners. However, ensuring that you and your family are prepared for your bathroom remodeling is essential for a smooth project timeline. Being prepared will not only allow your contractor to keep within their deadline, but it will also provide you with a sense of confidence throughout the process. We recommend that homeowners follow these easy tips to ensure a straightforward remodel.
- Have a Plan – You don’t have to know every last detail of your new bathroom remodel. However, before you call a contractor, you may want to have an idea of the style and general layout of your project. This will allow a contractor to provide you with an accurate timeline and estimate to ensure you’re satisfied. If you’re feeling uninspired, check out some home magazines or websites for ideas!
- Clean the Space – Most contractors will not clear the bathroom space. If you want them to start working right away, you can begin clearing out your bathroom by removing toiletries, furniture, and anything else that may prohibit the contractor from working effectively.
Is it Difficult to Remove a Soaking Tub from a Master Bath?
You may find that your soaking tub is hardly used and instead want to increase the square footage or add additional features. Many contractors can remove your soaking tub from your master bathroom if you no longer need it.
Is Re-Glazing a Bathtub a Good Solutions to Replacing the Tub?
Re-glazing or refinishing your bathtub is an affordable and effective way to breathe new life into your tired old bathtub. For DIYers, it’s a reasonably inexpensive and straightforward project. However, an experienced and licensed contractor can help with the process, as well. Refinishing is ideal for bathtubs that have a few scrapes and scratches, but are in generally good condition. If your tub is in really bad shape, you’ll probably be happier replacing it.
What Can I Do with Extra Space In My Bathroom?
Homeowners are always looking to maximize every inch of their homes. There is no limit to what you can do with any extra space you have because of a bathroom remodel. It’s an excellent selling point, and you’ll have a place to hold your towels, extra toiletries, or cleaning products.
CONTACT US TODAY TO LEARN MORE
Are you ready to start planning your new bathroom design? It’s the right time to start gathering ideas and speaking to professionals. Reach out to our team today to discuss your needs, and we can put you in touch with one of the many contractors from our extensive network. We’re here to help you create the bathroom of your dreams from start to finish. Contact us today!